Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods or stock by HW Models Limited (the ‘Company’) to the purchaser (the ‘Customer’) and shall comprise the only Terms and Conditions of contract between the Company and the Customer to the exclusion of all others, with the exception of such Terms and Conditions as shall be agreed in writing by a Directors of the Company. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and those passing between parties, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. No variation of the Terms and Conditions shall be allowed unless expressly accepted in writing.
1. All orders accepted by the Company are subject to these Terms and Conditions
2. The Company reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice. VAT where applicable will be added to all prices and charges.
3. All scales and measurements are approximate only. Items on the price list or the Company website may be the subject of patents and registered designs. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify the design or specification of any item at any time without notice.
4. Orders are accepted by the Company subject to availability of stock. Acceptance of an order and therefore the existence of a contract of sale will only come into effect at the time when the Company undertakes delivery of stock to the Customer.
5. The Company reserves the right to undertake partial deliveries and therefore raise invoices in instalments or partial deliveries. Each individual delivery will represent a separate contract of sale.
6. The Company may at any time refuse or cancel the delivery of an order or balance of an order without notice.
7. The Company accepts no responsibility for non-delivery or late delivery. All delivery dates quoted are approximate and subject to amendment without notice,. Time shall not be of the essence of delivery. A delivery date will only form part of the delivery contract if agreed in writing by a Director of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of damage or expense whatsoever or howsoever arising from delay in delivery or failure to deliver.
8. The Company accepts no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit unless notified in writing within 3 days of receipt.
9. Every effort will be made to despatch complete orders within 5 days. If this is not possible outstanding items will be automatically placed on back order.
10. All published data of any kind by the Company relating to goods / stock are approximate. No warranty or condition is given of accuracy. The Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage direct or indirect arising out of or in connections with this clause.
12. Title Of Goods
a) All risk in goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery or to any person on the Customers behalf.
a) Carriage and packing are free for orders dispatched with a net invoice value of £50 excluding VAT to UK mainland addressee, Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. Carriage and packing for orders with a net invoice value of under £50 will be charged at our current carriage rates. Export carriage including non-UK mainland addresses, Eire and Channel Islands will be charged at cost. No allowance will be made for items not in stock.
a) Damaged or faulty goods may only be returned by the Customer with the prior consent of the Company. Goods must be properly packed upon return. The Customer will be issued a credit invoice for return postage upon receipt of goods providing the postage amount is agreed by the Company prior to return of the goods. The Company will always repair or replace a faulty item unless a replacement is not available in which case a credit invoice will be issued.
14. If either party fails to exercise a right or remedy that it has or which arises under this agreement, such failure shall not prevent that party from exercising that right or remedy subsequently for that or any other incident.
15. If any of these conditions is, or at any stage in the future becomes invalid, illegal or cannot be enforced by law, it will not effect the other terms that will stay in force.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively under the laws of England in the Courts of England and Wales